If you’re a habitual latte drinker, investing in a basic espresso maker and learning to make lattes can save you an enormous amount of money each year.
- Pull your espresso shot in your latte cup.
- (Optional) Add a shot of flavored syrup for a flavored latte.
- Using a spoon to retain the microbubbles on top of the steamed milk, pour the bottom 2/3 of the steamed milk from the steaming pitcher into the latte cup.
- Top the latte with the remaining bubbles. (You can spoon them onto your drink if desired.)
- (Optional) Add latte art.